Find information about our Faculty and their research, achievements and awards here. Covers a range of topics in corporate finance including capital budgeting techniques, capital structure decisions, dividend policy, decision to go public and mergers and acquisitions. Applications for this programme retail accounting are considered on a rolling basis, meaning the programme will close once it becomes full. There is no fixed deadline by which you need to apply, however, to be considered for any LSE funding opportunity, you must have submitted your application and all supporting documents by the funding deadline.
- With London’s square mile right on our doorstep, students will have access to a central hub of finance and commerce.
- Creative coursework will help you to apply your learning and you will get opportunities to work with real businesses which will develop your expertise and experience.
- Throughout the degree you will take part in employer-led classes, cutting edge technology training, business simulation games and skills development workshops.
- This theoretical understanding will be applied to real-life situations during your integrated placement year, before you tailor your final year to the areas in which you want to specialise.
- You can extend your degree to four years by applying to transfer to our four-year professional placement course or spend a year studying abroad in English during your third year.
- Feedback on coursework is an essential part of the teaching and learning experience at the School.
Research and consultancy – a facility for local small businesses to gain from the experience and expertise of those within SBS. You work on two live business consultancy projects and, as a team of 6, develop solutions and strategic initiatives for the local SME economy. Internship/Charities – gain practical experience in a private or third sector organisation. You need to negotiate and locate your own organisation and experience – this is one of the key learning points of the pathway. In your Honours year, you can either specialise in accounting as a single Honours subject or continue to a joint Honours degree.
Students in second and third year of their degree programme volunteer to mentor Stage 1 students. Developing the programme themselves, with support from academic staff, the mentors organise informal meetings, regular contact and a series of events ranging from ice-breaker type events to employer-led sessions with the Stage 1 students. Ciaran’s main area of research is in the field of public services, particularly the financial and performance measurement aspects of the charity and public sectors. Ciaran has published on issues such as charity https://www.archyde.com/how-do-bookkeeping-and-accounting-services-affect-the-finances-of-real-estate-companies/ and reporting, the private finance initiative / public private partnerships and resource accounting and budgeting.
Comprehensive and flexible corporation tax software for all the most common corporation tax return types including CT600. Sealord speeds up their financial close, while keeping pace with evolving accounting standards. Offering comprehensive tools and expert guidance to companies to help meet regulatory requirements to support sustainability efforts and manage ESG risks efficiently. You can use FreeAgent accounting software without an accountant, especially if your books are straightforward.
MSc Risk and Finance
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your confidence, your skills for the future, and your experience of work and university, all while being supported financially. This course will provide you with the theoretical knowledge and skills you can https://www.good-name.org/how-accounting-services-can-help-real-estate-companies-optimize-their-finances/ apply to real-world situations in an international business context and, is beneficial to a broad range of career paths. You will develop analytical, problem-solving skills enabling you to provide logical solutions to challenging business problems.